Monday, February 27, 2012

Changing

I appreciate this blog for what it is. It has been a photo reel of our marriage. It very clearly depicts how young of a bride and new wife I was. It reminds me of struggles I experienced at times, even if I did write about them. I appreciate it for exactly what it is to me.

Life has become some much more than a sequence of photos and fun weekend events. I am building a life and future with a wonderful man. Through our struggles and through our joys I want to continue to capture the moments. "Do any human beings ever realize life as they live it - Every, every minute?" That is what this blog needs to be for me. A series of moments.

Here is to a new chapter of who I am. Here is to sharing those experiences and growing a little more each day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah for a new blog post! I love you...

Amylee said...

I miss you. So much.

Zachary and Shelley Thomas said...

Love it! Can't wait to read!

Clayton And Leslee Family said...

Welcome Back! You have been MISSED!!! Can't wait to read more! :)

melsebourn said...

I realize I am commenting nearly a year after you wrote this post, but I simply must say, I love you so much. And I love this.