Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sometimes, I guess there are just not enough rocks


We spent the last weekend relaxing and repairing at the ocean. There is something so cathartic about the waves that never stop crashing on the shore. Each time they hit, I felt like I sent a part of my life that I no longer needed to hold onto back into the endless ocean. I felt like there weren't enough waves to take away the things I no longer needed.


It helped to have some of our best friends there to enjoy the beauty with. Not so sure where we would be without these two. They are the best kind of people.


Of course, the best part was being tucked away with him for a little TLC. He is my favorite part of everyday.

1 comment:

Amylee said...

Love this. I wish for the ocean sometimes, but I know my heart lies in the mountains.