Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our Month on the Road

After nearly 4,000 miles driven, over 5,000 miles flown, and a whole month away from home we are back in Spokane! Christmas was split between the Wilson and McAllister clans. We are so blessed to have such great families that we love spending time with. New Year's was spend in Seattle at Jeff and Brenda's reception. It was a blast seeing the Johnsons and hanging downtown. The following week we were able to fly to West Virginia and help Melissa move. We drove through 5 states and finally made it to Dallas in time to unpack the moving truck and get their cute family all settled in. We made it back just in time for Tyler to start school the next day. It was a whirlwind month but we had a great time. Here are some pictures of our many adventures!

Annual Ugly Sweater Party

Kids acting out the Nativity

Laura and Makell on Christmas Morning

Ruth in her new chair from Santa

Christmas Eve Party

Hot Chocolate Time!

Mom and Kelly

Dancing at Jeff and Brenda's Reception

Laura, Jamie, and Stasia at the NYE party



2 comments:

Amylee said...

I'm so jealous that you have a Baby Ruth in your family and I don't.

Thanks for making time for me. I love you dearly.

Melissa Sebourn said...

Hey did I ever tell you thanks for driving cross-country with me? Seriously, I was just thinking about that the other day. I love you so much, I can't believe you guys actually do all that you do for us. You are the best!