Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspired

My blog lacks in inspiration. It really is pathetic. I am not going to vow to do better because I really don't mean it. I did however have an inspirational night and I want to remember how I felt after it always.

Life is mostly a chain of repeated moments and actions interjected everyone once in a while by something special. Last night was special. Tyler and I had a chance to listen to a very inspirational speaker. This speaker reminded me what it means to be a woman. He inspired me to raise good children someday because that is the most important job anyone could have. He reminded me that it is okay for me to be taking time to make me a stronger me so that I can complete my goals in the future. Yes, life may be mundane, but it is these sequence of events that stitch together our destiny. I am grateful to be the person that I am. I am grateful for the life I have. I am mostly grateful for the life that I get to create. My favorite quote of the night was, "When your heart speaks, take good notes". I am ready to follow this instruction and be a better me.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Amen sister. Well said. We still must be on the same page because that's how I've been feeling lately too.

Kim said...

Thanks for the post! You inspire me to be better person. Thanks.

McCall said...

So what you are really saying is that you are baby hungry? Just do the deed and end the hunger would ya:) Totally kidding!!

Amylee said...

So good to hear your voice through your blog. Being the strongest YOU is so important. Amen to all of it.

Joy Boaz said...

Me and Mom just read this together. Strong post!! I love you and you are a true inspiration to me little sis. Hugs to you!

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Love that!
Sounds like life is going pretty good for you two.