Sunday, June 12, 2011

Visitors

After a long first year of law school we were lucky enough to have two weekends in a row with visitors! It had been five months since we had seen any of our family and it was a blast having them here. The McAllisters came up first. It was non-stop fun with movies, sight seeing, eating out and seeing Wicked. It was a whirlwind weekend, but so much fun to have them here.



The following weekend my parents came into town. We had a lot of fun touring downtown and seeing the raging river, visiting Grand Coulee Dam and planting our very first garden. Thanks mom and dad for making the trip up here and being so much fun to hang out with!



We are counting down the days that we get to see the rest of our friends and family this summer in Utah, but we love having visitors come to our town and see our life! The invitation is open to you all and we hope you take us up on it!

3 comments:

Andra said...

I wish we could get there to see you! We love and miss you both. Much.

Jody said...

Hope you know that I wish it was me. We really do want to come visit and we really will some day because we need to keep the friends that we have!

Amylee said...

Man. Still hoping I can make it up there sometime! I can't wait to see you guys. Will is excited too because he's hoping he will get to play with Ada when we visit with you. I'm also jealous that you saw Wicked! I need some GOOD theater in my life.