Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 19, 2011

Summer came to an end this last weekend with Tyler heading back to school on Monday. We went out with a bang as the newest McAllister family was created! We were able to fly to Utah to see Taylor and Jessie get married. It was a beautiful day filled with lots of love and family. Jessie looked gorgeous and Tay wasn't too bad himself. I was so impressed by all the work that she, her sisters and mom put into the reception. It was picture perfect. We are so glad Taylor found Jessie and that she agreed to marry him!

Taylor and Jessie

Siblings


Tyler and I


Sweet baby Talon


Nieces


Eden and Makell

3 comments:

Andra said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this brand new post.
More please . . .

holly said...

Thanks Laura! Loved the post. Can you email me those pictures so that I can print them? Thanks so much!! Thanks again for coming, it was so fun to have you guys there!!

Melissa Sebourn said...

It may just be the light, but I think that pic of my siblings and Jessie looks like an ad for a dentist. We all have the exact same smile on our faces.

I love your updates and I love your pics from the wedding!