Monday, June 21, 2010

Wasatch Back 2010

Dear Wasatch Back:
Thank you for making me push myself beyond what I thought I could do. So many times I wanted to give up but I didn't.
Dear Tyler:
Thank you for being such a stud through the whole thing. Thank you for making me train harder than I wanted to. Thank you for handling my meltdowns at mile 6-7 on our long runs. You made this thing look easy.Dear Team Icy Hot:
Thank you for your support around every turn and at the top of every hill. What an amazing experience to share with some of my favorite people in the world.


9 comments:

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Wahoo! That's just awesome. We need to hang out before you move please.

Joy Boaz said...

Yeah baby!! It was an unforgettable experience and there isn't anyone else I would want to share it with than you!!!!! You own that mountain pas forever more!

Amylee said...

You are a rockstar for finishing that Jordanelle leg!!!! Seriously- it was the worst. I was so proud of you when I saw you push over that last hill toward the exchange. Nothing like pushing yourself to the breaking point, am I right? We will have to do it together one time. (And we won't even make you be runner #3!!!!) I love you more than words.
Also- Tyler is amazing. He looks so amazing. I'm so proud of him for doing this while he was finishing up his last semester at school. INCREDIBLE.

Melissa Sebourn said...

Dear Lara,

Thanks for being awesome! You and Ty and my fitness inspiration. Let's do a race together next month (maybe I'll be able to keep up!) Love ya.

C said...

You guys rock that's all I can say!!

kalie said...

I am very impressed! I'm excited to run with Amy next year. And your blog background is really cute!

Niels and Kayla said...

Hey Strangers! Congrats on doing Ragnar, that is awesome...you guys look great! And where are you guys moving to??

McCall said...

Crapola! I am not excited to say this, but I am doomed to run the brianhead to st. george! And I got the longest leg too! Good job for doing it!!

Marion said...

props to you two for doing the race. I really don't think I could make it!